Saturday, August 4, 2007

The Absent Minded Prospector

I was driving in my car back home last night when my cellphone rang. It was Jizzabelle, "Do you want to log on and play WoW?" I can't get away from this game. If I don't make myself addicted, someone else will. Of course, I didn't say no.

Between Jizmo and Jizzlmanizzl bickering back and forth and Jizzlmanizzl and Jizzabelle sipping drinks - I don't know what made our run more interesting. Maybe I should follow their lead, the drinking part of it might make the game more relaxing for me.

It did get worse though. We failed the first time we did The Absent Minded Prospector! It might have been that we were level 15 and it was a level 19 quest, or that we didn't protect the Prospector very well and he died. Then when we completed it and went back to turn in the quests, it appears that I didn't get credit for it! WTF?! Maybe the Absent Minded One forgot I was there. :(

Somehow, I also missed a few of the quests. I'm guessing that my inventory was full, and I missed it. Jizzabelle kindly gave me a bigger bag when we got back to town.

Today there will be much catching up to do.

No comments: