Thursday, August 16, 2007

Dead Mines

Sorry that it's been awhile since I've updated. For a few days, I was actually playing WoW during my spare time, and now it seems like my spare time has almost vanished.

I am now level 22. I guess I've been moving pretty slow. I have completed things though!

The group and I ran Dead Mines 3 times already hoping that something really good would drop. Some people have gotten cool upgrades like our priest's staff, a sword for our warrior, but other than that I don't recall anything too great popping up.

I was a noob and put "need" on a leather tunic on a roll. I guess the specs were perfect for our shaman, so I wore it and eventually sold it when I got the right tunic for me as a quest reward. Whoops!

I also completed my rogue quest. What a pain in the ass! The first time I tried alone and failed within steps of the tower. The second time, I had Jizmo run it with me but I couldn't figure out how to get inside the chest to get that journal. Evidently, I needed some lock picking experience first. So we ran to Redridge Mountains to do lock picking practice boxes. I opened one waiting for something to pop out or something, so I asked "Now what do I do?" Jizmo said, "Do that another 100 times then you can do your rogue quest again." "OMGJFC."

So the third and final time we ran the quest, it was a complete success.

Now I'm off to figure out my talent tree.

No comments: