Thursday, August 2, 2007

In need of uber micro!

Last night all 4 of us met up, so I could try to level my character to catch up to the others. Everything went very fast with 4 people, which was good. But I was getting really frustrated and yelling profanity at my screen when my fingers wouldn't work fast enough to pick up loot or even make it to the enemy before it was already dead.

At one point, I decided I'd try running to the owls and sabers to try and kill them alone but Jizmo ran up next to me and after he struck twice - it died. He grabbed the loot and ran off to another thing. I yelled, "What the f*ck? You help me just enough to kill it and then you grab MY loot?" I wanted to quit at this point. It didn't seem fair, and for sure it wasn't any fun.

I am now level 11, in DarkShore, and I'm pimped out in my rough leather outfit. I just hope this uber micro thing doesn't take much longer. I have some gold, can I buy it somewhere?

No comments: