Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Miscellanious WoW Stuff

I have a Technorati Profile. Let me know if you have a WoW blog, so I can read yours in return. :)

---

There's going to be a gamer documentary coming out called AFK The Film. Check out the preview.

---

How would it all turn out if World War III were to happen WoW Style?!

England: Ok everyone, this is a simple fight, basically we are going to form one big circle around Germany and slowly dps it down. Can uh someone please help me summon the US.
US: Uh yeah guys, I'm in the bank sorting my bags out, dont summon yet.
Poland dies.
England: POLAND WTF WHY START THE FIGHT!
Poland: Dude I didn't he just aggroed.
Austria-Hungary is afflicted by mind-control.
England: SOMEONE PICK IT UP NOW
France: It's coo i got this
France casts German-France border shield wall.
Germany casts go-through-belgium.
France dies
France: FFS why do i always die so quick
England: OK WTF WHY AM I TANKING, I'M SUPPOSED TO BE RANGE DPS FROM OVER HERE. OK i need 2 people to help summon US, we still got this.
US: Wait, i'm just looking at cloth on the AH, don't summon.
Germany takes flight.
England: OK OK OK, he's in phase 2, I need all heals on me.
Canada: Dude, just bandage yourself.
Italians attacks British Somaliland in East Africa
British Somaliland: Adds have spawned.
Greece dies.
Yugoslavia dies.
Greece: F$%@ing blitzkrieg, that Sh$@s way too overpowered.
England: Ok russia, you need to pull aggro and collapse all the way to Stalingrad
Russia: AH wtf, i was supposed to be dps, goddamn you noobass tanks.
US has been afflicted by pearl harbor.
US: AH WTF
England: ?????
US: My durability on my weapons just went down like 50%, what the hell?
Australia: OH CRAP AN ADD JUST SPAWNED ABOVE ME, helppppppppppp.
US: Ok summon
US: wth
England: ???
US: You guys are like tier 1, and wtf france you're still using greys?
France: /w US Can i have some money plz?
England: Ok we got this side covered, how's right side?
Russia: just popped mass production, i'm coo
Germany becomes enraged and launches V2 rockets.
England: Ok stay away from those and get him down quick
Germany dies
US: Ok all on Japan
England: US, execute
US launches Enola Gay
Japan: Stay your attack mortals, I submit, I SUBMIT.
US: LOOT
England: ohhhhhh, this should be interesting [Germany], ok roll if you need.
US rolls 50 (1-100)
Russia rolls 50 (1-100)

No comments: