Wednesday, August 1, 2007

WoW noob

I guess it was just that time. It was time for me to play World of Warcraft.

My husband and best friends have played since the game came out. They have dozens of characters and many hours spent in the game, but for some reason I never felt like playing.

They offered that they would start new characters, so we could all play together. Since I still wasn't sure about the game, I got a 10-day trial. I created a female rogue night elf named Jazzlyn, and my husband, Jizmo (night elf warrior), and we have been playing together. I am now a level 8.

I am pretty pumped that I'm level 8 because the last quests we did were really difficult. I was ready to quit at one point. I kept pulling on accident and dying over and over again in some cave in the start area for night elf's (aka Ban'ethil Barrow Den). I may have nightmares about Gnarlpine Shaman attacking me.

After only 4 days with my trial account, I just went to WalMart with Jizmo and our other friends to buy World of Warcraft and the Burning Crusade expansion.

I will admit though that I'm still a noob. At dinner, our friend was talking about going to some island and rowing his boat there. I was kind of concerned because he only has a blow up paddle boat. Little did I know that he was talking about going somewhere in the game!

I'm still in RL. I need to work on that.

No comments: